Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Six Hundred Thousand To Go

I just snuck through the rainforest and peeked in at the goings-on at Seekerville's Unpubbed Island, and read some disturbing news. In her Hurry Up and Wait post, Tina shares a quote that suggests to be a good writer, one must have written a million words (for the source and more details, read the Seeker post. I've already been there three times today in my effort to write this short blurb. Okay, so I might have grabbed a scone or two.)

I've written just over 407,000 words in my five and a sixteenth manuscripts. Apparently, I have a loooooong way to go.

Do blog posts count?

Oh great, my husband just walked in and flung CBD's new fiction catalog in my lap. *rolls eyes* Nice, darlin'. Hmm, does that give me ample excuse to head back to Seekerville for another scone?

2 comments:

Tina M. Russo said...

You know you are a hoot. I thought someone else was on the island.

Kimberli said...

*snicker*