Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Hand to the Plow

Both my blogs are in sore need of updating! Writing has kept me busy over the past few weeks. In addition to the story I mentioned in my last post, I wrote another short and now two are scheduled to appear in Christian Fiction Online Magazine early next year (see sidebar for the link to the magazine). Immediately after, I penned another short, and am hoping to place it in the near future. Short after that, another writing opportunity arrived in my Inbox. I'm laying the foundation for that story now. Despite my work in those areas, I continue to revise one of my novels.

In this midst of all this, the Christmas (and migrating bird!) season is revving up. Parties, chilly outings to isolated pocosin lakes, and a flute recital will keep me busy throughout the month of December.

It's busy, but it's a good busy. I'm grateful for the blessings.

No comments: